I'm excited to have found a template that appears to be easy to use, and look forward to trying to incorporate it into my business as well! It's way past time for me to establish a web site separate from our ebay store as well, and use all of the wonderful resources available on the internet nowadays to communicate with friends and customers.
I'm sitting next to my husband right now, he on his laptop and me on mine, listening to a great old Civil War era song called Soldier's Joy, and I'm feeling peaceful and happy. I read something that a friend of mine posted the other day that really spoke to me, and I'd like to try and remember these words when things go wrong or I get stressed out over things that really don't matter in the long run.
"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy"
I do have so much to be grateful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment